Friday, July 23, 2010

Thank God It's Friday, Even When You're Unemployed

Ohhh, dear. I'm so glad it's Friday, but I'm not sure why. Every day of the week is the same for me right now. Speaking of jobs. I was supposed to hear from Potential Employer B by today. Did not. Taking it as a bad sign.

Ohhhh, depression!

Today, despite not getting the good (or even bad) news was good. I finished laundry and met the boy for lunch at Opah, which is fantastic every single time. If you're ever in the Orange County (California) area, please check it out. It's amazing. I ate too much bread while waiting for entrĂ©e though. What's new.

Then I stopped by my very much missed and beloved Irvine Spectrum. Walked into Old Navy to see if they still had these shirts I got one of a couple of weeks ago. They did, but mostly in XS and XXL. I'm a Medium. So that's annoying.

BUT! Old Navy is having a teacher and student appreciation weekend! 25% off your entire purchase if you can provide a student or teacher ID. I graduated in December, but you know this girl's still got her ID. So, I saved some money on my purchases, which is always nice. I got a cute cardigan for my job interview Wednesday. I also got a couple of t-shirts, and some running shorts, and a pair of jeans. And a cute Chicago Cubs t shirt for the boy. He's going to be a Cubs fan. I deem it so. (Probably not. He doesn't even really like baseball, but a girl can dream).

So... I really need to either use this or the other blog as my food and exercise blog. I haven't been recording what I eat, or anything. I'd like to try to get that done starting Monday. Mondayyy!!!!

Tonight I'm going to see Toy Story 3 with BF and his kids. What?! Kids?! Yeaaah. It's cool. I'm adjusting.

Tomorrow the plan is to go to the County Fair! Woohooo. That'll be fun. I mean, corn on the cob and other horrible-for-you food will be great. Some rides. Some sun. Crowds are no bueno though.

So I've just purchased a domain! For my design website. Exciiiiting. I don't know how to build websites though. I'm sure I'll get some help from someone. I should have learned how to do that in school or something. Learning something useful would have been good.

My dad is flying back to the OMA from Australia today. He's so international. I wish I had gotten a degree in something viable! Man.

OH! I forgot. Tonight -- after the movie and such, I'm going to the gym. Yeaaah. Friday night work out. Winnerr!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're definitely on the mend. Glad to hear that! I hope you had fun tonight, and enjoy the fair tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete