Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Ho-Hum

Happy Wednesday...

You're probably sick of hearing this countdown, but one week from today, at this moment, I'll be hanging out in the hospital post-surgery. I wish I could fast-forward it three weeks. 

I started my lady event today. Yeah, that one. I find this to be the most miserable 3-5 days of my month. I feel fat. Bloated. Crabby. Tired. Hungry. Easily annoyed. Blahhh. I plan to close this evening with some yummy sparkling white wine from Trader Joe's though... so there's that. Positives.

I feel so reluctant to share much on here. I guess I always fear someone I don't want reading it to find it, and sort of exploit it for his or her own gain. 

I've been unbelievably hungry for the last week or so. I think it's part hormones. Part boredom. Part depression. I need to get it in check... like a day ago though. I feel so anxious about eating like this, and not working out. I'll be 400 pounds before you know it. 

Lots of poor attitude today. 

I designed a logo for a friend's website today. It felt good to be doing something creative and contributory to something other than... total laziness. Blagghh... I feel so, so bored. I'm ready to just have a productive life again. 

All this whining... tell me to stop!

I made oatmeal white chocolate cranberry cookies. They are ridiculously good. I wish they weren't so good because I've eaten MANY of them. After all this crap is over, I'm going on a serious diet and making working out six times per week until I've lost these pounds I've gained in the last couple of months. 

I need to snap out of this FUNK! 

2 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about you, hoping you were doing well. Only a few days til surgery! Woo hoo! I'm excited for you. I wish you well, I'll be sending good thoughts and prayers your way next week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to give you a couple days to recover before bugging you. ;-) How are you feeling post-op? I hope you're not in too much pain.

    ReplyDelete